Sharing transboundary resources : international law and optimal resource use / Eyal Benvenisti.
By: Benvenisti, Eyal.Material type: TextSeries: Publisher: New York : Cambridge University Press, 2002Description: xix, 276 p. ; 23 cm.ISBN: 9780521640985.Subject(s): Conservation of natural resources -- Law and legislation | Ecosystem management -- Law and legislation | Transboundary pollution -- Law and legislation | Environmental law, InternationalDDC classification: 341.762
|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
Symbiosis Law School, Noida
|Reference||341.762 BEN.S (Browse shelf)||Available||SLSN-B-9935|
Includes bibliographical references (p. 236-263) and index.
2. The need for collective action in the management of transboundary resources
3. States as collective actors
4. The transnational conflict paradigm: structural failures and responses
5. Transnational institutions for transboundary ecosystem management: defining the tasks and the constraints
6. The structure and procedure of institutions for transboundary ecosystem management
7. The development of positive international law on transboundary ecosystems: a critical analysis
8. Efficiency custom and the evolution of international law on transboundary resources